SadoTech Wireless PIR Motion Sensor Doorbell Operating at over 500-feet Range with Over 50 Chimes, No Batteries Required for Receiver, (White), Fixed Code C Series.
SadoTech Wireless PIR Motion Sensor Doorbell Operating at over 500-feet Range with Over 50 Chimes, No Batteries Required for Receiver, (White), Fixed Code C Series. by SadoTech at Pas Touche Numero Secu. MPN: ST-FX-K. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Creative uses for this doorbell include: For Home Use - Detecting and alerting when someone approaches a front door Alerting when someone opens a
Creative uses for this doorbell include:
- For Home Use - Detecting and alerting when someone approaches a front door
- Alerting when someone opens a mailbox
- Alerting when a car approaches a driveway, and many more!
- For Businesses - Can be used as a simple alert unit instead of investing in costly security systems.
- Alert when a customer walks through the front door of a store or office.
- For Home Care - Alerting when a patient moves out of their bed or out of the room
Common Product Questions:
- Why did it not go off when people walked through the sensor? Went off randomly when no one was around. ANSWER: Be sure to place the motion sensor in an area where there is not random movement. There will be greater chance of false alert triggering if the sensor is placed outside due to small animals or objects.
- Chime worked while installing. Why has it not worked since? ANSWER: This may be due to frequent triggering of the sensor that deplete the battery power. Replace with a fresh 9 volt battery for optimal performance.
- Why doesn't it always ring as required or does not chime when it's supposed to? ANSWER: There is a 30-45 second time delay in between motion triggers, this is to prevent constant alerting and ringing if a trigger occurs. The time delay in between triggers can be adjusted - see included guide or go to the seller website support link.
- Why does it randomly chime for no reason or why does it rings constantly? ANSWER: Be sure to place the motion detector in an area where there is not random movement. Note there will be greater chance of false alert triggering if the motion sensor is placed outside due to small animals or objects.
Features & Highlights
- - Unique doorbell with motion sensor detector that triggers the doorbell main unit. Creative uses such as alerting when someone approaches the door or driveway, when your mailbox is opened, alerts when a window or door is opened, alerts when a perimeter is breached. Can be used as a simple alert unit instead of investing in costly security systems
- - Detection time delay in between motion sensor alerts is configurable from 15 seconds to 30 seconds. Operating range of over 500 feet (between sensor and main chime unit). Receiver easily plugs into an electrical outlet (no batteries required)
- - Note: Manual is attached above the Product Description for SetUp and Trouble Shooting Tips. Motion sensor range area is about 12meters (40 feet) area at an angle of 110 degrees
- - Over 50+ different ring tones. Four levels of adjustable volume from 25db to 110db. This item is a highly configurable and technical item. It's a motion sensor and can be prone to false alarms due to incorrect placement and configuration of the product
- - Includes 1 plugin receiver unit and 1 motion sensor, anchors, screws, and battery for motion sensor. (This unit is NOT compatible with Starpoint L Series)
|Item Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches|