PIVKey T800 PKI USB Smart Card Token
Free Shipping Included! PIVKey T800 PKI USB Smart Card Token by Taglio at Pas Touche Numero Secu. MPN: PK-T800. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The PIVKey T800 provides a PIV (SP 800-73) smart card in the form of a tiny USB token. Only 3/4 inch long, this USB token is ideal for mobile
PIVKey cards and tokens are ideal for enterprise applications such as Windows Logon, Digital Signatures, Email and File encryption, HTTPS and SSH authentication.
PIVKey supports the Windows in-box PIV Smart Card driver. PIVKey Smart Cards require a smart card reader. PIVKey Tokens support the in-box Windows CCID driver. To use the PIVKey on Mac or Linux you need either commercial Smart Card Middleware, or open source middleware such as the OpenSC PIV client.
Loading certificates onto the PIVKey requires the use of the PIVKey Windows Minidriver and Admin tools, which are freely available from the PIVKey.com website. With the PIVKey minidriver, you can request certificates directly from a Windows Server CA using the built in Windows MMC Certificate Snap-in, or the Certreq utility.
You can also use freely available tools to load certificates onto the PIVKey from other CAs, or even self signed certificates. PIVKey does not support loading of certificates on Linux or Mac.
PIVKey supports all 4 PIV defined certificates, including: PIV Authentication (9A Key), Digital Signature (9C Key), Key Management (9D Key) and Card Authentication (9E Key)
Windows In-Box PIV Driver (Read Only) and PIVkey Windows Mini Driver (Read/Write)
Windows Vista, 7, 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012
Mac OSX, Linux and Android (Read Only - Middleware Required)
RSA Cryptography Key Size 1024/2048
For more information see the pivkey.com website, or pivkey.zendesk.com.
Features & Highlights
- CERTIFICATE BASED - PKI USB Authentication Token offers high value security for strong authentication. Perfect for enterprise access control like Windows logon, email and data encryption, digital signatures, password management, remote network access, HTTPS and SSH authentication.
- SUPPORTED PLATFORMS - Windows In-Box PIV Driver (Read Only) and PIVKey Windows Mini Driver (Read/Write), Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012, Mac OS X, Linux and Android (Read Only - Middleware Required) Windows In-Box CCID and PIV Drivers.
- SMART CARD TOKEN - SMART CARD TOKEN - High security dedicated smart card security processor on board provides a PIV (NIST FIPS SP 800-73) smart card chip in the form of a tiny USB token. Strong RSA 1024/2048 bit key. Can be used like any PKI smart card.
- WINDOWS CERTIFICATION AUTHORITY - Load PKI Certificates Using free PIVKey Windows minidriver and admin tools from PIVKey site.
- SMALL SIZE - Tiny keychain sized USB authentication token is only 3/4 inch long, perfect for mobile applications and for use with laptops and tablets. Fits neatly on standard sized key ring.
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.32 x 0.62 x 0.62 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.6 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|