Katana Safety Arc: The First Personal Security System That attaches Directly to Your Smartphone. Includes 1 Free Month of The 24/7 Katana Response Center Service. (Bronze)
Free Shipping Included! Katana Safety Arc: The First Personal Security System That attaches Directly to Your Smartphone. Includes 1 Free Month of The 24/7 Katana Response Center Service. (Bronze) by Katana at Pas Touche Numero Secu. MPN: 900-00001GLD . Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Introducing Katana Safety, the world’s first personal security system that attaches directly to your smartphone, so you never have to remember
Introducing Katana Safety, the world’s first personal security system that attaches directly to your smartphone, so you never have to remember to bring it with you. Katana offers three layers of defense for maximum peace of mind: a quick-trigger alarm and relay device (the Arc), a subscription-based 24/7 Response Center, and a free app. The patent-pending Katana Arc attaches directly to a smartphone or case so it’s always with you. Unlike pepper spray or a stun gun (which can have age requirements to carry), anyone can use the Arc. And because it’s not considered a weapon, Katana can go anywhere you go: classrooms, dorm rooms, workplaces—even through airport security. The Arc is the first of three layers of defense offered by the Katana Safety solution. It features two types of alarms. The first is a piercing audible siren that can be activated with just the flick of a finger or by using the ingenious hidden wristband. The second alarm is a discreet, silent-alert button for use in an uncomfortable situation when a loud siren might not be appropriate. Both alerts bypass the user’s locked home screen (iOS or Android) to contact the second layer of defense: Katana’s 24/7 Response Center. Critical to the system, Katana’s technology knows a user’s location once an alert is activated so, if necessary, an agent can contact the closest emergency services as well as initiate Katana’s third layer of defense: texting and calling the user’s Katana Circle—up to seven pre-determined contacts who will be sent a map of their loved one’s location, and who can then join a private conference call to coordinate next steps.
Features & Highlights
- Katana Safety provides three layers of defense (subscription required for 24/7 Response Center).
- The Katana Arc (first layer of defense) is an ultra-slim alarm and relay device featuring two alarms.
- The first alarm is a piercing audible siren that's activated with just the flick of a finger or by using the ingenious hidden wristband.
- The second alarm is a discreet silent-alert button for use in an uncomfortable situation when a loud siren might not be appropriate.
- Both alerts bypass the users locked home screen to contact the subscription-based Katana 24/7 Response Center (second layer of defense) who can contact local emergency services and/or up to seven friends and family.
- The free Katana App (third layer of defense) facilitates a user's Circle: up to seven pre-determined contacts that will be sent a map of the user's location in the event of an emergency, and more!
- The Arc can be taken into classrooms, dorms, workplaces-even through airport security. Its batteries never have to be charged. Bluetooth and a data plan or Wi-Fi connection are required.
|Manufacturer:||Aluma Safety Inc, DBA Katana|
|Publisher:||Aluma Safety Inc, DBA Katana|
|Studio:||Aluma Safety Inc, DBA Katana|
|Item Weight:||0.09 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.4 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.04 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|