6 PCS HC-SR501 Pyroelectric Infrared PIR Adjustable Motion Sensor Module Detector for Arduino Raspberry Pi(Dupont Cable Included)
Super Savings Item! Save 32% on the 6 PCS HC-SR501 Pyroelectric Infrared PIR Adjustable Motion Sensor Module Detector for Arduino Raspberry Pi(Dupont Cable Included) by IDEASPARK at Pas Touche Numero Secu. MPN: GJ02009. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Automatic induction: • When someone enters its induction range, enter the high level, people leave the sensor range is automatically delayed off
• When someone enters its induction range, enter the high level, people leave the sensor range is automatically delayed off high. Output low
Two trigger modes:
• L is not repeatable, H is repeatable. Can be jumper selected, the default is H
• non-repeatable trigger mode: the induction output high, the delay time is over, the output will automatically change from high to low
• Repeated trigger mode: that is, after sensing the output high, in the delay time period, if the human body in its sensing range of activities, its output will remain high until the delay after the person will leave the high The level changes to low level (the sensing module automatically delays a delay time after every activity of the human body, and takes the time of the last activity as the starting point of the delay time)
Induction blocking time (default setting: 3-4 seconds):
• After each sensing output (high level goes low), the sensing module can be followed by a blocking time, during which it is sensed The device does not receive any sense signals. This function can be used to achieve the interval between the sensing output time and the blocking time. It can be applied to the interval detection products. At the same time, this function can effectively suppress all kinds of interference in the process of load switching
Wide operating voltage range
• The default operating voltage DC5V to 20V
• Quiescent current 65 microamps, especially for dry battery-powered electrical products
Output high-level signal
• Can be easily with various types of circuits to achieve docking
• 6 x HC-SR501 Pyroelectric Infrared Motion Sensor Module
• 10 x Dupont Cable
Features & Highlights
- 6 x HC-SR501 Pyroelectric Infrared Motion Sensor Module;10 x Dupont Cable
- Working voltage: DC5V to 20V.static power consumption: 65.output level: high 3.3V, low 0V.Delay time: adjustable (0.3 sec ~18 sec).The embargo time: 0.2 seconds
- Trigger mode: l not repeatable,H can be repeated, the default value for H
- Induction range: less than 120 degree cone angle, up to 23 feet.working temperature:5℉-158℉
- PCB dimensions: 12.6*9.45 in, screw hole 1.1 in, screw diameter 0.078 in, induction of lens dimensions: (diameter): 0.9 in (default)
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.98 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.57 x 1.38 x 1.38 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by IDEASPARK, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: SL-5716-WH-B, ean: 0658551854872,
SL-5716-WH-A Features: -270 Degree replacement motion sensor.-Material: Plastic.-Up to 100 feet detection range with adjustable detection sensitivity with auto dusk-to-dawn.-AlertFlash and BulbSaver which extends life of bulb up to 4 times.-Selectabl...
mpn: 43237-2, ean: 0714559963449,
Get what one pays for. You couldn't find a such quality with the price level.Please don't worry,we provide one Year warranty and 30 days no reason return. Just Try It. Are you still worried about the ability to see the mailbox from any window? Wheth...
By RISCO Group
mpn: RK-700PRP, ean: 0879196001241,
Overview : iREX and iREX Plus are intelligent PIR detectors specifically designed for a wide variety of request-to-exit applications. Both iREX and iREX Plus - with IQ Logic™ for added security -meet the most stringent request-to-exit requirements....
mpn: IM20, ean: 0650229999830,
It is a wireless door sensor regarded as an important part of wireless alarm panel. It can immediately detect open or close of door/window, has anti-tamper and battery level real time detection functions. Also, you can register the door sensor to Con...
By NEO Products
mpn: NAS-PD02ZU, ean: 0689771955698,
◆◆ The sensor features a smart bracket with grip that can easily install on wall, ceiling or any surface. ◆◆ It can install on sitting room, corridor often the place that somebody ambulate. ◆◆ It's location can be changed at any time for ...
mpn: MS16A, ean: 0099081312355,
With the small, sleek and powerful ActiveEye Motion Sensor, you no longer have to leave your lights on all night to ensure your guests have a safe walk up to your door and discourage potential intruders from sneaking up to a darkened home when you ar...
mpn: ZSE18, ean: 0853478006186,
NOTE: This sensor is supported by open Z-Wave systems ONLY. It will not work with Wink or Z-Wave alarm panels.Please contact seller if you're not sure your hub is compatible.SPECIFICATIONS:Model Number: ZSE18Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHzPower: ...
mpn: MPC-50H-Sticker, ean: 0883951413996,
Enerlites MPC-50H ceiling occupancy sensor switch is a commercial and industrial grade 360-degree passive infrared (PIR) high bay ceiling mount motion / occupancy sensor. Automatically turn lights ON/OFF when it detects motion and ambient light leve...
sku: 745, mpn: AURORA, ean: 0781410259195,
PIR Motion Sensor Don't be fooled by its small size! Next-generation Split-Zone Optics and advanced ASIC-based processing give the pet immune Aurora laser-sharp detection.Pet Immune up to 40 pounds. Features Split-Zone Optics technology. Very low cur...
sku: LX-402, mpn: LX-402, ean: 0700175494412,
Optex LX-402 Weatherproof Outdoor Passive Infrared Motion Detector Features: -Outdoor motion detector features wide, 40x50-foot 120-degree angle-Selectable detection patterns allow pet immunity and optimal functionality-Sunlight immunity with a paten...